Pillowtop Sensa 5000 Protective Waterbed Mattress Cover
The waterbed mattress cover has an additional inner safety liner all around
providing moisture control. The mattress is more punture resistant from
everyday hazards like pets and tools in your pocket. When you change
sheets you're pull on the waterbed mattress cover, not the mattress,
preventing corner stress problems. Cover adds comfort and saves heating
costs as well.
protective waterbed mattress cover has a removable top which the manufacturer
says is washable, however we do not recommend this. Most washing machines
do not have the capacity or are too rough for the top. If you do have to
wash it, try hand washing first. If you must machine wash use only cold water
in a large front loader. This waterbed mattress cover requires line drying
since any shrinkage from machine drying will ruin the top.
- Pillowtop style protective waterbed mattress cover for extra comfort
- Helps prevent accidental punctures
- Holds in heat - saves electricity
- Totally encases the mattress in a 10mil vinyl safety liner on all 6 sides
- Keeps body oils off waterbed mattress - so it lasts longer
- Improved breathing space between sleeper and mattress
- Prevents premature stretching of mattress vinyl
- Makes changing linens easier and safer - less pulling on corner seams
- Ultra Premium Imported Belgian Damask
- Thermal boded fiber lets air circulate underneath - no overheating
- Mattress cover does not replace need for a mattress pad.